Earlier this week, the Texas House of Representatives passed a bill allowing adoption agencies (even those that accept money from the state) to reject adoption and foster placements due to religious beliefs. This makes absolutely no sense to me – foster children are languishing under CPS when they could be in loving homes.
Bryant for Texas HD45
PO Box 216
Driftwood, Texas, TX 78619
📞 (512) 828-7790
- First Responder Elizabeth Bryant Launches Campaign For State Representative In District 45
- Join us for a Campaign Kickoff Party in Driftwood!
- Meet Jude, My Search And Rescue K9 Partner
- Texas Lawmaker Files Bill to Repeal SB 4 During Special Session
- DSDA July Meeting with guests NARAL Pro-Choice Texas